Franchising & Business Opportunities in the Philippines for Balikbayans
Planning to retire in the Philippines and looking for investment opportunities? Looking to help family back home
start a business?
Join us for an informative "Author Talk & Signing" session with Prof. Enrique Soriano.
* Known as the “Family Business Coach” in the ASEAN Region
* Book author and columnist
* National Angora Awardee for Marketing Excellence
* Professor of Global Marketing, Program Director for Real Estate and Former Chairman of the Marketing Cluster of the ATENEO Graduate School of Business
* Exec. Director of the W+B Advisory Group
This is a benefit event for Bagong Kulturang Pinoy (BKP).
Free admission with suggested $10 donation at door to benefit BKP (bkpinc.org) and our literacy efforts for Filipino children.
RSVP requested due to limited seating. For RSVP and info, contact Ning Zuelke at email@example.com or (508) 6504245.
In cooperation with Philippine Consulate General in New York,
Harvard Philippine Forum, TFC, W+B Advisory Group and Asian Journal.
** Directions to the event from the Harvard web site. This includes getting to the venue by public transportation or by car. List of parking garages are available too.
** Map of the Harvard University campus, and the Boylston Hall location.
More information on the website
of the event.