BUTASA proudly presents to you our BIGGEST event of the year: The 10th Annual Nightmarket! Come join us for savory Taiwanese street food, interactive games, and amazing performances. It will be a night you won't want to miss!
Time: February 28th (6 ~ 9PM)
Venue: Metcalf Ballroom (Second Floor of GSU)
Early Bird Tickets: $9.50 (Ends February 17th)
On our menu this year...
1. Shrimp and Egg Fried Rice (蝦仁蛋炒飯)
2. Minced Pork Rice (滷肉飯)
3. Salt and Pepper Chicken (鹽酥雞)
4. Veggie Fried Rice Noodles (炒米粉)
5. Scallion Pancake (蔥油餅)
6. Spring Roll (春捲)
7. Pan Fried Turnip Cake (蘿蔔糕)
8. Tofu + Seaweed Appetizer Plate (小菜拼盤)
9. Boba Milk Tea (波霸奶茶)
10. Pastries from Japonaise
A few games to lighten up the mood...
1. Jianzi Challenge
2. Stack Taipei 101
3. Water Pong
4. Passport to Taiwan / Pin the Taiwan in Asia
5. Ping Pong Lovers
6. Hit the Cans with Guns
7. Blindfolded and Spun
9. Picture Perfect
So what are you waiting for!? RSVP and get your EARLY BIRD TICKETS for only $9.50 before FEBRUARY 17TH. Hope to see you all there!
More information on the website
of the event.