Who are we?
Get to know us and join us!
Christians on Campus provides a community to strengthen and encourage students in their pursuit of Christ and their appreciation of the Bible. We are believers from various backgrounds who simply love the Lord Jesus and His Word.
What We Do:
• Preach the gospel (Mark 16:15)
• Cherish and nourish the believers (Eph. 5:29; 1 Thess. 2:7-8)
• Perfect the believers for the building up of the Body of Christ (Eph. 4:12).
Join us for:
• Bible Studies
• Dinner and Fellowship
• Gospel Outreach
What We Believe: We stand on the truths revealed in the Bible
• The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired entirely by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:16).
• God is uniquely one, yet triune—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a; Matt. 28:19).
• The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14).
• Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24; Eph. 1:7a).
• Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4).
• Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, 2:33, 36).
• Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the Body of Christ (Acts 20:21; John 3:3; Eph. 1:22-23; Rom. 12:5).
• Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19).