Who are we?
Get to know us and join us!
This is the official page of Harvard College Egyptian Students Association.
The Harvard College Egyptian Students Association is a student group with the following goals:
1. HCESA is a social platform for Egyptians as well as anyone interested in Egypt and the Egyptian culture to get together in a variety of cultural and social events.
2. HCESA provides opportunities for Egyptian undergrads to network with Egyptian alumni with a common vision towards making the post-revolution Egypt a better place.
3. HCESA aspires to reach out to Egyptian high school students and provide them with information about the Harvard College application process as well as life at Harvard.
4. HCESA aims to provide a forum for students to actively contribute to the debates that are going on in Egypt and the Arab World through a wide range of activities (including guest speakers, workshops, etc.)
5. HCESA aims to mobilize the incomparable academic and intellectual resources we have at Harvard and the surrounding institutions for the purpose of creating a vibrant academic and intellectual forum for Egyptians and Arabs at Harvard and the greater Boston Area.